Monday 20 December 2010

Not Busy

I'm not or no, I havn't been  that busy since 5th December my tutor will be back from Africa and supposedly back in his office today so I haven't been busy for that long.

Let's pretend that I'm not an adoptee from Korea, a minority if you will but instead a part of the majority. Because sometimes I wish I wasn't myself but someone else, the only question is who? Does anybody live an if not perfect at least painfree life? Please forgive me for this but sometimes I wonder what life would have looked like for everyone else if I never had been born...

Anyways, I still have too call and change my name and postal address which I still havn't done although there are some mail and things I could be without there are still mail I'd like to get. Oh, and this week I really must finish cleaning and preparing to stufff unnecessary things away.

Just one more day left, then I hit the road, and three days left for Christmas Eve. I havn't seen a blue sky in days instead the sky has been constantly white and grey from snow. I also heard a rumour that South Korea is planning a military exercize today....


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Christmas

Wasting Time

Snow White

Korean Conflict

No comments:

Post a Comment