Sunday 5 December 2010

Korean Conflict

Has it really happened , are we supposed to see a second
Korean war 60 years after it's ending....
Or is it just the normal drill? I wonder what the US will do now and how North Korea will respond....
I really hope it will not develop into a second War , I fear the consequences would be major...
Maybe I have North Korean relatives in my family tree, it's a possibility but one I'll never know weither or not this relates to me by and through my birth family...

I've discovered over 30 thesisis about adoption only in Sweden which is interesting yet many of them are in Swedish but mine will not be in my native language but English since it is the languge of instruction in my program... And it looks like I will write my Bachelor thesis right where I am now.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Kim Kyong Hui

Kim Jung Un

Koreans

Nothing To Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment