Wednesday 22 December 2010

Increasing Knowledge

I have always wanted to be able to learn anything about Korea like's history, culture or society for one. Of course as I havn't been raised there or been raised by Koreans so naturally I don't know that much.
Yet I find myself having a neverending urge to increase my knowledge so that I may at some point be able to understand it more than I presently do. I wish I could embrace like a warm mother's arms or a parent's neverending love...

I am on my way home now to celebrate Christmas and new years but also to begin a new semester at another university. Hopefully I will still be able to finish and present my thesis as originally planned.

This year Christmas will look a little different for me since I'm still on my LCHF-diet, which means there's a lot of dishes I can't eat. No Christmas porridge, no Jansson's delight, nthing made of sugar or carbohydrates and no root vegetables including potatoes and rice. Incredibly I've managed to keep a diet for six months although I'm not sure if it is a testament for the diet or a proof of my character. In 3 days now it's Christmas!!!!

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Social Discrimination

LCHF

2010/11

No comments:

Post a Comment