Thursday 30 December 2010

Omma's Pretty

No, this is not the title of a new K-drama although it might be one or become one in the future. According to research and articles it says that beautiful women are more likely to carry daughters. I suppose that could be true since my omma has supposedly given birth to more than 5 daughters but not as many sons (that I know of). But arn't they forgetting something it's actually the male that determines the future child's gender and I will not go into detailed explanations.

In only two days now its New Years Eve and up until now I have always celebrated alone or with my family and this year is sadly no exception. I have also realized that it has become difficult for me to preform one my passions which is baking, but I guess I'lll have more oppertunities now when I will live at home again.

I have voluntered to do the dessert for this Dinner as well and I'm actually planning on making a Lemon Maringue Pie... But I havn't decided if I should allow myself a piece of it or not, it does contain both sugar and carbs...

The recipe I used , a Swedish interpretation of the American classic. Thank good for Internet.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

To Omma

Chinese Astrology

나의 가족

사랑해요 아빠

No comments:

Post a Comment