Friday 17 December 2010

Alumn, Me?

Well, not yet I still have to finish this semester and than I have at least one year of studies left. The only question is where I will be alumn at the newest and most disappointing university in Sweden or in one of Sweden's oldest.

I will tell definitely you were you should not apply and by the way, it only concerns one education program which happens to accept a larger part of all exchange students. If you're clever you should already know which Swedish university it is. I'll say no more for now.

Last night I started watching a new Swedish show called Crime of the Week or Veckans brott it's a documentary series about big crimes and police work in Sweden over the years. I do know that Korea is a supposedly safe and secure nation were not many crimes appear could be the Confucian beliefs and/or the fact that people don't report crimes... I will leave that unsaid since I'm unable to confirm that theory. The other thing I know is that Korea of course have a police force.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Mission Impossible

Bored

Wasting Time

No comments:

Post a Comment