Tuesday 28 December 2010

Pick My Brain

A few days ago Sweden was the centre of attention due to a failed terrorism attack in Stockholm. According to experts there are at least 200 extremists in Sweden.

Is it egoistic to consider or dream of raising children in such an unsafe and unsecure world? How would you define a parent and how to explain the term love? I've sadly never recognized my ethnic belonging as being different than the majority of Swedes. That's the truth it's only recently that I've begun to really contemplete over it. Although I have been reminded of my peculiar yet ordinary looks sometimes even whishing my appearence was different, especially when I was younger.

Only 3 days left of the Gregorian 2010, well 4 if you don't count today. And it's never too late to learn I just learned how to insert clicable links into my blog posts. It was very, very easy.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Why

Never

Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment