Thursday 23 December 2010

Santa Claus

I'm completely drained from energy and I must take a break from blogging about adoption. I'm going to keep blogging of course but keep the adoption talk at a minimum until I feel ready to return to it again. Which probably will be in January of 2011 at the earliest.

How many Christmas gifts do you usually give your friends and family in average? Maybe it's a good thing that I wasn't raised in Korea afterall since I probably would have to buy more than 20 Christmas gifts just be fair to everyone in my birth family. Read this partially as ironic and partially as my honest opinion.

About 40 years ago a smaller city decided to create a Christmas goat in straw and strangely enough ever since then the towns people as well as other Swedes always wonder will if it last through Christmas or be put on fire. Which has happened many years... and no, the towns people will not stop building it since it a particular monument not only of that town but also for Christmas...
This year the town decided to employ real security guards and strangely enough someone tried to kidnap the goat by bribing the gaurd, which by the way didn't work at all.

By the way, apparently South Korea is planning another military exercize today...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Christmas

Yeonpyong

Korean Conflict

Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment