Sunday 12 December 2010

My Friends

I might be an adopted Korean Swede but if you where to look at my friends they don't reflect this at all. I have one friend that is an international adoptee like me, we're also similar in other ays too. Then I have another friend who isn't adopted but more European than me.When I started grade school and pre-school all my friends and classmates were Swedish except for one. My childhood friends too were only Swedish except for one who happened to be a Swedish Korean adoptee who only was 10 days older than I.

Is it Swedish Korean adoptee or Korean Swedish adoptee ... ?

Now when I'm soon going to move I have to make my friendship last for longer than just a few months or a year. It's only ten more days left before I leave for Christmas, finally I thought this day would never come.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Reasons

My Life

Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment