Saturday 4 December 2010

Busy, Busy So Busy

Here's my agenda until next year which isn't that far away...

  • making Christmas preparations believe it or not
  • preparing my move which will be in 1 month time
  • working on my thesis
As for my thesis is seems like I'd have too make a choice between writing a thesis about a personally important topic with a tutor that I can't say I prefer or be stubborn and proud and apply to another university to do my Bachelor thesis there but with chance of having to either choose a new thesis subject or rewrite the whole thing and maybe even having to retake the entire semester but with an almost ensured better tutor.

On the conditionality that I'm accepted on to the Bachelor course that is...

I know I promised to tell you the truth about my university experience in Sweden but you'll have to wait until the 20th January for that

The other day I tried to book tickets to go home on the computor but apparently my new name isn't registered in those systems since a personal name apparently can't be as long as mine. But I refuse to change it for a fourth time, I've waited almost 4 months for it and my new name is worth 1000 SEK.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Bored

Wasting Time

Mission Impossible

1 comment:

  1. Greetings fellow K-Blogger,

    My name is Jake and I currently manage a culture and current events blog about South Korea. I found your blog on the Korean blog list and am looking to find other blogs to share a link with. If you would be interested in a link exchange, let me know and I'll add you to my blog.

    http://www.thewaygookeffect.com/

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete