Friday 10 June 2011

Turning A New Leaf

A chapter in my life has already begun it begun as I started to approach my 25th birthday. Which means I'm no youngster anymore but rather a young woman, but I still live my life like I did when I was 18 since I have been living at my parents.

Although it seems like I've created some new values and opinions that I didn't have before. Like for example the notion that Korea always will be a part of me in some way since it was rudimentary for my past but also include my future. Because I'm certain I will travel to Korea many more times and maybe one day I'll bring my spouse and perhaps even my future children although I'm not sure exactly when that day will come.

Who knows right ?


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Broken Record

What's Seoul

What's Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment