Sunday 7 November 2010

Christmas Spirit

It's true I've lost my Christmas spirit and yes it's not December or even First Advent yet. I'm unable to make my wish list for this Christmas... I know why, I feel guilty because of the life I've had compared to my birth siblings and parents... So the question is if I really should wish for Christmas gift this year or not... I'm not sure yet, I just know I'm changed in so many ways and at so many different levels... I don't see it like punishment, I really don't... I know one thing and one thing only; I feel like I would have to make my birth parents and siblings proud of me and that I have a never ending debt to them... Maybe more emotional than economical, because on paper I'm not their's not anymore...

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Changes

Change

No comments:

Post a Comment