Thursday 25 November 2010

Koreans

I can't really say that I know my birth family, not really... Despite having known about them my entire life and having had contact with them since over 5 years. I have also meet them and spent time with them. I know who they are without knowing much about them as people with different personalities.
With this I conclude that Koreans are a very private people who keeps a lot of things in secrecy hidden from knowledge. Even though I was adopted through inter country adoption as an infant they could have given up children for adoption before me. If there are someone with similar records or the same birth parents I would never know that. I will never know if I have older birth siblings that also has been adopted. They have family secrets that you don't discuss or acknowledge whatsoever. This is just pure facts not intended as anything else than that.

If there'a strong determination even impossible things can become possible, if there's a will there's always a way...

But in this case I do believe it would almost impossible because it seems similar to finding a needle in a haystack there's simply too many inter country adoptions and inclusive social studies, false records and much else...

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

What If

Secrets

Accuracy

Maybe

Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment