Tuesday 16 November 2010

Nothing To Envy


Written by Barbara Demick, I've already scanned through it and it's really interesting (at least too me). It's what I read apart from course literature and other study related things. I really can recoomend the bokk and now I also have another interest area; North Korea. So now I'm not only interested in South Korea and adoption but also North Korea.



Being an international adoptee is of course a constant struggle (for some) but I don't think any (Korean) adoptee has been spared from similar experiences... Yet I don't think you can compare growing up as KAD with a life and future in North Korea.... To me it seems like two bad things, period.

♥ 챠금은안녕.Bye for now.♥


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Kim Kyong Hui

Kim Jung Un

No comments:

Post a Comment