Monday 22 November 2010

Big Maybe

If I Iook at tendencies in my birth family...

There's a possibility that I would have even more older birth siblings.
Maybe one more brother or one more older sister.
Oh brother where arthough
My older siblings would be anywhere from 39, 38,37, 35,34,32,31, 29,28 and 26
The possibility of me having more older siblings that I don't know about is very likely...
The possibilty of me having younger siblings seems to be outruled...
My parents could have had more children than those I know about ....
They could have given up more children for adoption not just me....
My mum and dad could have had given birth to stillborn children, sick or weak children and experienced miscarriges. Of that I will never be certain...But honestly who let's their children know if they've experienced a miscarrige or two...

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Secrets

Accuracy

Resemblance

My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment