Tuesday 23 November 2010

Uncertainties

Who can really understand me? What's my destiny? Am I supposed to walk along a lonely road or find comfort in another human being... It seems to me that not many people understands me, so am I destined to find love in another adoptee, KAD or maybe even Korean...

Not that it really matters,nobody cares but I don't know any male KADs in my age so you can all relax.

How can I know for sure that my birth parents hadn't become parents to more children than I and my birth siblings? Can I really know for sure that they only gave me up for adoption... What if they did give up one of my suppposedly older brothers or sisters for adoption? What if I would be related to a fellow KAD without knowing ... And then what if I was to fall in love and maybe even marry and start a family... How am I spposed to know...

The likelihood of this isn't very likely but there is still a chance that it could happen.... Should I then request a DNA-test in case this were to happen? I could have an older brother or sister in the US, France, Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Norway, Denmark or maybe even Korea...

Too live with these big questions and knowing that I never will know the answers I would require makes me question if it would be worth to risk all that I already know just to accidentally fall in love first of all. With this many uncertainties there isn't many people that I really trust. And how then am I supposed to risk it all on one person... Love is not a loyal feeling, it can change. To put my life and happiness in someone else's hands seems too be too uncertain.

I almost forgot, just too add salt too more injury I don't know my real birthday but I do have one official birthday.

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Questions

Shame

It Means

Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment