Friday 25 March 2011

Things To Do Nr 2

Happy Waffle Day! Yes, today is another one of those days that us Swedes are so crazy about. This means that easter is approching, and yes there's celebration days for other foods which I don't know of but that would only be because they are fairly unknown.

Below is a list of what I currently is planning to do very soon
  1. Cut my hair
  2. Buy a gift
  3. Make some toys
  4. Finish my thesis
  5. Study
  6. Bake some cakes
  7. Continue on my secret project
Yesterday I came across the sweetest candy shop, and since they had started displaying Easter treats and decorations I accidentally believed Easter was really soon and I ended up buying three cones of chocolate. Turns out Easter isn't until 20th of April this year, oh I guess a little chocolate can't hurt. At least the Easter candy is already bought.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Days

Legacy

My Future

The List

Future Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment