Tuesday 2 November 2010

Story Of My Life

The story of my life, is not what I imagined, dreamed or hoped for... How could it? One word : dissatisfaction. I wish there was someone I could blame, for the mess that is my life. But there is no one I could blame even if I wanted to or tried. I just fell so powerless, misunderstood and alone... Sometimes I imagine that my life is a movie or a novel because truthfully the details and events does sound like it. My life is my life , I don't want to complain or nag about it...

I'm chasing after something really desperately without really knowing what it is that I'm looking for. Will I finally be happy when I found it? What if I don't find it... what happens then?


♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Inter Country Adoption

Mum And I

Heavy Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment