Sunday 19 September 2010

Social Discrimination Of Adoptees

I don't know how many is aware of this even in Sweden, and unfortunatly I don't know that much of it... But the thing I know is that the Swedish authorities started to issue specific number combinations in the last for digits in the Swedish adopted children's personal number.

I am one of those who was unfortunate to recieve this specific number combination in my personal identification number. When my brother was adopted 5 years later or so he wasn't given this specific number combination. This was because the government a few years erlier decided to end that obvious discrimination.

♥챠금은 안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Word of Advice

Inter Country Adoption Swedish style

No comments:

Post a Comment