Thursday 23 June 2011

Fear Of Flying In The Sky

Oh my I can't believe it, I'm going back to Korea in just a few months. That's almost unbelievable next to a miracle or something.

Why ?

Well, I'm no experienced traveller I've been on my share of family vacations over the years. But they included charter, hotel stays with pool and sometimes also those posh all-inclusive hotels.

The truth is that I've only been on one overseas vacation several years ago. I went to England to learn English, but the only thing that improve was my weight believe it or not. Although I didn't stay at an hotel at time either.

But now when the tickets are booked I begin to worry, imagining things like I'll be stopped in the customs... I'll miss my flight, I'll somehow end up on the wrong airplane (like Home Alone) , I'll missplace my luggage, the airplane will crash and so on....

The truth is though that I dislike flying (the actual part of being in an airplane) although I generally like travelling. What I really dread more than anything is the take off and the landing and I suppose it doesn't really help to watch the Hamburg Cell and United 93 and other dister movies... Especially not the ones about 9/11....

Do you have any good tips about how you could handle flying.. ? I'm not really afraid of flying it's just really uncomfortable, I get the worst kind of headache and not to mention that my hear becomes really bad...

Also, I've ditched facebook over a year ago or something.. can't remember and now I started twitting... But you will not be able to find me so easilly on twitter...

And btw, apparently Ban Ki Moon has been reelected as the UN's generalsecretary... So much for Ahlenius book Mr Chance: The UN's collapse during Ban Ki Moon... It's a Swedish book, so I'm not sure if it's available in any other language...


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

What's Seoul

Here I Come

No comments:

Post a Comment