Sunday 20 February 2011

Will I Love You More

Daughters are usually really close to their fathers when they are young, but in their teenage years that changes and the father is no longer as great and all knowing. No. And a girl's relationship to her mother is supposedly complicted until the young woman becomes a mother herself.
But who should I talk to then? There seems to be nobody that I can confide my inner thoughts too. So who will listen to me...

Regardless of challenges connected to being not only an adoptee but more so a reunited KAD, I've come to realize that I'm personally surrounded by love. That gives me a great comfort, but there's still so many things I've been deprived of because of adoption...

How much suffering and heartbreak can one heart take before it collapses in pain? How many difficulties does one person have to experience... I'm not sure, I don't have the answer.

Its a full moon tonight, are your cat crazy now ?

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Rejection

My Heart

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment