Thursday 2 June 2011

Ad Perpetuum

I'm caught in between my life in Sweden and a life in Korea. Right now it feels like it is a permanent thing like ad perpetuum... Maybe that we'll never change because I will always feel like an outsider someone that's almost always questioned, asked inappropriate questions and because of my appearance not looking like an ethnic Swede but rather that of a Korean. Are there even such a thing as ethnic Swedes .... ? Maybe, but I think that would only be the Finnish Lap people...

These days Sweden has a diverse culture with many different ethnicities not only because of international adoption but also because of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants.

By the way, maybe I seem negative and constantly complaining but if you think so, then it's not likely that's going to change.

(Of course, there's a limit to what is accepted on this blog. But please don't turn this blog into a personal war zone. Sorry for the expression)



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Ab Imo

Amore

No comments:

Post a Comment