Friday 17 June 2011

Korea Here I Come

My itenerary is planned and the tickets are booked.. finally.
I'll be in Korea again after only a year.. ghess who would have thought that actually would happen...?

Maybe you wonder how I got the money to go on such a trip, well not that it matters but for the sake of it I'll tell you that it was a gift from a relative and I'm extremely grateful. But I'm still unemployed living on my parents that is... I'll deal with that after my trip...

I'm not exactly sure what I hope this second trip will bring that I wasn't able to experience the first time around... I might have to high expectations, maybe this trip will become more difficult and challenging than my first trip... But as of right now I'm not sure of what this trip will lead to....

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Happy Chuseok

Future Plans

Vivid Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, i wish i could go there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shilby Diaries: I'm sure you will go there some day. Nice too hear from you again. Paris seems lovely too...

    ReplyDelete