Sunday 7 November 2010

Finally

I finally have the personal name that I intended to have for more then 3 months ago. Finally!!!
Things to do arrange a new ID and passport. The Swedish Tax Authority had taken two of my other names and made them into my personal name. Probably because my new intended personal name was a foreign sounding name, but still...

I'm still working on my thesis PM and I will have to go to Stockholm to meet a special person that has made a lot of research about my topic. That's exacting and good news, not so good new is that I've been bothering my professor about several months old assignments and I'm still in doubt if I should keep that professor as my tutor for my thesis.

♥ 챠금은안녕.Bye for now.♥

Related posts:

Final Rebirth

Delayed Name Change

No comments:

Post a Comment