Saturday 20 November 2010

Important Advice

Are you interested in University studies in Sweden?
So was I once and now I will tell you about 3 of the four available choices that I strongly advice that you choose because you don't want to be in my position... Trust me on this even if you don't should trust a stranger just based on my word.

  1. The University in Gotenborg
  2. Stockholm's University
  3. The University in Uppsala
And yes, obviously there are more Swedish Universities to apply to if you prefer Sweden... But I'm talking about the three best choices which I should have considered before the one I choose in the end. At least I  have enjoyed an independent life for 5 years. Once I move back home in January I will tell you where and what I studied. But at the moment you'll just have to accept this...

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Change Of Plans

Ordinary Day

Crap

No comments:

Post a Comment