Tuesday 9 November 2010

Different Shades Of Grey

I'm on my way to Stockhom, Sweden's capital city as we speak and I realized I needed to this for my thesis. There's not enough material out there for me to be able to write my thesis I intend to do. Surprisingly when Korea has exercised inter country adoption since the Korean War and between 150000 - 200000 is estimated to have been adopted overseas.

This means I will be spending a few days at my parents home.

When I paint I like to use colourful shades of water colours mostly, but my reality is grey. Yet I also seems to dream in colour but why then is my reality or rather my interpIretation of reality only dark in different shades of grey...

I know I should feel grateful, yet I hate that very word. I'm utterly aware of of fragile life can be and how significant a random act or minor detail can influence and even change a person's faith and life. Even though I know this I confess I do have my bad days as well.

Days when I go around signing the blues wearing shades that makes me think the world is only grey. Those days I wonder why, why I was born into this difficult world. And yes, then I'm also very egocentric beliving that my pain and my life is the worst thing that ever happened on this earth. Of course I know this is far from true, but my pain, experiences and emotions matters to me. And my interpretation of the world and my outlook on life depends on those three factors.

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Pain

Blame

What If

No comments:

Post a Comment