Tuesday 9 November 2010

Meaning Of Colours

Who was it that decided that the colour pink is supposed to be a feminine colour or a colour for homosexuals. And that blue is viewed as male colour for boys. Who? I'd really like too know? Luckily these things are about too change and pink is even considered a very bold fashion statement for boys and men that not all men can get away with.

I really dislike this gender roles and I'm thinking of dressing my future son (if I ever get one) in a pink overall and if I ever have a daughter I will dress her only in blue and green skirts and dress. Just kidding , or not. Why can't a boy where a dress while a girl can choose to wear either a dress a skirt or trousers?

Common it's the 21th century now not the 1750ths.

While I was traveling to Stockholm it started snowing heavily in Sweden, I still wore my sneakers btw. And tomorrow I have planned to have lunch with dad before my meeting...

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Never Happy

Demolished

Shades Of Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment