Saturday 3 September 2011

Do I Know You ?

I have a lot of free time (on my own in Seoul even though I stay with my birthfamily) but so far I havn't been doing any seighseeing in Seoul, maybe I will later. I'm thinking of going to the DMZ area one day and of course visit both Dongdamun, Myeongdong and Itaewon at one point.

Last time I never had an oppertunity to see DMZ, so I think I will try to this time. Also I'm considering going to the Korean Folk Village , I still havn't been there. I really would like to also visit the famous Jeju Island but I'm not sure if I can afford it. Domestic flights in Korea is somewhat expensive, more so than traveling from Sweden to Korea !!!

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Family II

Catching Up

1 comment:

  1. When we were there in May, we went on the DMZ tour. Super great and really helped us know a lot more about Korea's history. Myeongdong at night was amazing. And we loved Insadong. There's so much amazing stuff to see and never enough time to do it! Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete