Thursday 29 September 2011

Why Now ?

I've decided to go on a second reunion, although there's so much else I could do. Being in Korea isn't really useful it's only expensive. But no, I think it's useful for me and my birth family. They should know how commited I am to them by now. So it's useful for a few but not for an overall good. Why hold up on things you could do right now ? When you actually decide to do them it could be too late...

I'm considering applying for a full scholarship for Korean studies in Korea (as an adult adoptee or more particularly Korean adoptee.. Maybe it would be easier to learn Korean while hearing it every day... as I experienced from my first days it is not really that diificult to speak Korean if you can listen, try to pronounce it by repeating what yo heard. I'll let you know how that thing goes...

© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment