Friday 2 September 2011

Catching Up

It feels good to be back in Korean and be able to see my birthfamily feels extraspecial I'm certainly glad I made the decision to come back as early I did. I know we are related and they want to be recognized as my sisters which they are in my heart, but fact is we're still strangers there's so much about my siblings I don't know anything about. But I'm very grateful that I am able to see them; see what there life is like and all that.

However my birthfamily works a lot so I havn't been able to see my siblings yet, maybe in a few days when it's weekend. My birthparents works from 7 AM to 12 PM at least six days a week.

Remind me never to complain about stress or not having enough time. Even though they all do work a lot , they never persuaded me not to come. I'm extremely grateful for it, because it can't be easy. Last time we met was very ackward , being feed food not only at home but out in public at a restaurant and sleeping in the same room as 어머니and my siblings felt really strange.

But also very needed I was finally able to partially compensate my birthfamily.

This time it did feel a bit ackward especially the first few days and at times I must confess it still does. But I'm confident.

© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Family II

No comments:

Post a Comment