Monday 5 September 2011

Lost In Seoul

My orientations skills are horrible, and I have managed to get lost several times but luckily the subway system is really well structured and the Koreans are very friendly and helpful. I'm not sure what I'll be doing today maybe visit Itaewon..

Yesterday I got to see parts of my birth family since it was weekend (meaning Sunday) the only day that you don't work. It felt nice and I did manage to speak a little in Korean.

My Hangul knowledge is starting to improve.

© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

1 comment:

  1. How was seeing your family? And great job in speaking Korean, no matter how little. And, from personal experience, I think no matter how good your orientation skills are, Seoul can be a challenge to get around in! But at least it's a lovely place to be lost in.

    ReplyDelete