Tuesday 13 September 2011

Life So Far

Even though I havn't been able to spend every day with my 어머니 and 아버지, I havn't been bored or disappointed. Not at all Seoul is a very exciting city, there's plenty to see and watch and it's a fascination culture. I have mostly seen my 형제 only twice a day in the morning and in the evening. Some days I've even had the oppertunity to have dinner with them late in the evening. But most times I've feed myself breakfast, lunch and dinner.

As long as it's ethnic Korean food I'm happy, but if it's dog meat or cat in the dish I don't eat it. But it's supposedly illegal to serve cats and dog at restaurants now, these days.

I still haven't abandoned the thought of rescheduling my return home for a much earlier date, it all depends on two things
  1. if and how much my wardrobe will have decreased
  2. if more Korean men approach me in the subway
© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Catching Up

Life According To

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so surprising to read about the subway experiences! We were pleased to find how safe traveling on the subway was, but we traveled as a couple. Do you think they would approach a Caucasian woman the same way? It must be very annoying to be approached in this manner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for a really late reply... My experience is that a Caucasian women wouldn't be approached in the same manner or maybe it had to do with my tattoos... Can't really say but supposedly an Asian woman with tattoos is considered easy or something like that.

      Delete