Friday 16 September 2011

Lonely In Seoul

Lonely in Seoul... it's actually not possible to be alone in Seoul , but I do think it's very possible to feel lonely. I'm going to try to think positive and be thankful for the days I've been able to spend here and the days that are left. Creating happy memories is what I intend to. I almost forgot, this year I celebrated Chuseok with my birth family it was something quite special. We had special rice cakes that were hand made, and my siblings made them and I tried to.

It will not be easy I realize that more than ever now, let's just take such a thing as what it means to go on holiday. In Sweden and for Swedes it means you bring very little clothes (if you're going somewhere where you know it's much cheaper) then you just bring a large suitcase that can hold all you're latest bargains.

Today, and for the last few days I've been doing lots of shopping , what else could I do when all my siblings are busy working ... !? You tell me, if they ask or wonder I'll just say that I've been buying a lot of gifts for my family.

The weather was cool for the first time since arriving here, even though it might not have been the best shopping wheater when you're used to constant raining then a slight, light lukewarm rain can't beat your spirit.

© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Sleeplees In Seoul

Lost In Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment