Thursday 15 September 2011

Getting Introduced

My Korean has improved slowly but steadily and now I believe I basically would be able to take care of myself. 나는 한국지만 채택. 일본어 없습니다. 

A few days ago I got to speak on the phone with one of my brothers and I also told Omma and Appa that I love them.

Omma sarange, appa sarange...

I guess I'll always will love my Korean birth family , although I'm not sure to what extent. Will I be able to come back in the future for a second visit? Would I more importantly want to come back ? Right now I'm unable answer that. I don't think I'll have an answer for that in many days.... Maybe I will know what to do once I'm home, sleeping in my own bed , eating the things I'm used to.

Even I'm miserable here now, maybe that's a price I have to pay if I want to be able to build on our relationship. If I ever would consider going back I guess I might have to stay here for the entire trip like originally planned.... I guess it would hurt my birth family tremandeously if I ever decided to replan my trip.... I wish someone other than me, knew what to do....



© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Catching Up

Do I Know You

No comments:

Post a Comment