Monday 20 September 2010

Blame

Mum, please don't blame for being critical towards Korean inter country adoption, how could I possibly have a positive opinion about it? Why, do you seem so surprised when you know exactly what I base my opinion on. And please don't ask to feel grateful towards you and dad when I'm constantly reminded of what I lost....

I think it's safe to say that I for sure will not be turning to international adoption if I would be unable to conceive in the future. Especially based on my experiences from Korean inter country adoption I personally can't even be supportive of it. I'm not willing to be responsible for an innocent child and really, honestly what kind of a role model would I be? And could I honestly and truthfully say that I would be able offer a child a safe environment and stable foundation? If I did the circle would never.. only continue... So no I will not..

I don't blame my birth family for one second, even if some might say I should. As far as I'm concerned they and I were both victimized. But mum, please don't try to change my opinion, you don't need to agree with me which you has repeated and proved more than once. But please try to at least respect my opinion as I respect yours even if I don't accept it. To change a person's opinions and beliefs; something out of the ordinary must happen or else the person will never change which usually happens. Mostly a person can develop his or her own critical thinking by time or a newly gained knowledge but don't try too force a person to change their mind.

♥쳐근은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Pain Is Relative

No comments:

Post a Comment