Sunday 6 November 2011

Tying The Knot

Maybe that's the only way I can redeem myself, is this what I need to do to make you forgive me? I mean, I think I really missbehaved so utterly much. Maybe you're even crushed now, but it was never may intention to cause you deliberate pain or drag your family honour into the dust. Allright, I might just be overexaggerating a bit or two but honestly it's really how ashamed I felt or still feels.

Being a filial daughter can't be that hard can it, you need to obey your parents then may ask which parents am I supposed to obey then ? What if they can't agree on what I should do? I refuse to get married to stranger, and in case of marriage you havn't gotten to know a person well enough after only 3 months. Besides I wouldn't just grab some random guy, just to get that of my cheast. And at the moment I don't plan to get married any time soon, I'm not even dating now so there's one big component missing here.

나는 마흔일 안에 남자를 찾을 수 있습니다 . And there's a reason why this sentence is written in Hangul, I'll say no more. 

©Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Repeating Destiny

Too Young

No comments:

Post a Comment