Friday 4 November 2011

What Can I Do

What can I do now? I know for sure I should do something, but how can I explain ? Will you even understand or be willing to listen ? Read my words to hear what's on my mind ? I know that I did you wrong many times. I'm really, really sorry if it caused you any pain or worry. If you cried for me, I'm sorry. 언니, please forgive your stupid 여동생...

어머니와 아버지, please don't be mad if I made you feel ashamed or make you mad. I was not raised in Korea so I don't know your customs or how a filial daughter should behave... 죄송합니다... And yes in reality we're nothing else than strangers by a strange twist of fate...


Would you understand if I told you about my future plans ? Would you be willing to respect them ? Would you be able to offer me emotional support and guidance? It finally feels the clouds on my sky are drifting away, I will try not to nag or mourn any longer.  And I will be bold enough to say that I'll get the things I want, I'll make sure I get them. 알았어 ? 


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle 

Related posts:
해피 할로윈

Spoiler Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment