Saturday 12 November 2011

Geochang

I used to really honestly hate my birthday, yes it's sounds weird but I used to despise it, I'm not kidding. You see my birthday used to remind of soo much pain, so much sorrow; separation. People that I should have known but never got a change to know... I still don't like my birthday although I know you're supposed to do it.

Every birthday reminds me of what should have been, but also of what I gained in return so it's bittersweet like most things in life.

Geochang 거창군 should have been the place where I would have been born, you see my parents lived there at the time. Had I been born there I suspect my life wouldn't really be my life or at least not the life I know as mine today. 


I'm the only one of my siblings that wasn't born at home , my older siblings never knew of me. Yet I'm so thankful of all the things I got in return but the loss of what I lost is still real and very painful in my mind, heart and soul. 


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:
 나의가촉


Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment