Tuesday 1 November 2011

Things I Wish I Knew...

I wish someone could have told my 15th year old self a thing or two, life gets better but 10 years later I still havn't figured out life's mystery. I hope I'm not as naïve as I was when I was a child, but I know I still have many more things to learn about life and everything in between. But I wish someone could have told me that I would find my birth family in just a couple of years time and that I would get a chance to meet them twice.

What do you think should anyone be encouraged to have children ? Do all people make good parents ? Why is it that after having married or been together for a while people oftentimes decide to start a family. What's with that I seriously don't get it !? Is the maning of life to have an offspring?

What about those people that decide that parenthood isn't for them are their lives then pointless... ? Is a life without children meaningless... Please, I beg to differ, or maybe someone would be brave enough to try to convince me that everything comes down to that: biology and children...

In my Korean family I'm the youngest girl, and yes everyone still tend treat me as a child which is a bit annoying when 25 years old. My older siblings are currently having to work to help support the family as our brother's try to finish their education so that they can support our parents and the rest of the family. It's not something to argue about it is what is expected of a filial daughter or son especially....

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Too Young

My Values

No comments:

Post a Comment