Wednesday 30 November 2011

We're All In This Together

Regardless of my current life situation I once was abandoned by my birth parents and subsequently placed for adoption. I may have achived something most adoptees only dream about I'm aware of that, but for me personally it didn't turn out the way I expected it to do (if I ever imagined it to be a certain way) even though I have been reunited with my birth family it doesn't take away the pain or confussion from once having been rejected and abandoned.

You can't change what's already happened , but you can begin to focus on the present rather then living in the past. Holding on the past will get you nowhere I know that, it will only result in pain, tears and hurt feelings. I've already wasted the best time of my life and now I'm determined not to let my past define my future...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Rose Thorn


Sweden Or Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment