Tuesday 29 November 2011

Réunion

Imagine my surprise when I recently discovered that there already is an island called Reunion. Apparently Réunion is a French island La Réunion (previously known as Îlle Bourbon) in the Indian Ocean between Madagascar and Mauritius.

The population make up to about 800000 people, and how come I never knew about this island at all... The president in La Réunion is Didier Robert and the capital city of Réunion is Saint Denis and its currency is Euro.

To be in reunion is confussing, if anything there's so many things that gets lost on the way, things that might be agreed upon but that I don't have a clue of and unfortunately the same thing goes for me. There's just as many things I tend to take for granted things that are unthinkable for my siblings. It's not because of lack of dedication or love but I didn't imagine that the road would get so confussing and unclear. At times I've actually wanted to almost turn the time back about 10 years or so but that would make me a teenage girl...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Relative Deprivation


Relative Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment