Wednesday 9 November 2011

10 Years From Now

  • I'll be in a stable relationship 
  • I will live in Korea 
  • I will have my own business (in Korea)
  • I probably will have a child or two

It might seem strange that I am dedicated towards moving to a country that couldn't care for me as a newborn. I admit that my feelings is a little bit mixed but overall the positive feelings that I felt weighed more than the negative ones. Honestly, it felt so relieving to be able to live life like that. Or no, it was more a feeling a sensation deep inside me in my soul, I feeling of total satisfaction. I felt complete and calm, maybe I felt calm because I felt complete and the reverse... 

Of course if one wants to learn Korean the best why would be to study Korean in Korea, obviously. But there are other ways to learn it; you can apply to study it in university or try to find a Korean language course through some other facility not necessarilly a school and there's many online options out there. I know I will learn Korean one day, I've already started. I have to learn Korean or else my relationship with my birth family will never improve, I fear. I am confident that I'll make it happen one day. You have to be dedicated and stay positive.

I honestly think it's about time that I focus more on some me time, or at least try to make myself a priority and doing things that makes feel good instead of doing things to make others feel good (if it means I'd have to forsake myself).

©Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:


Peace


End

1 comment:

  1. Jag gissar att du redan har hört talas om Talktomeinkorean.com? Om inte så är det en riktigt bra sida för att lära sig Koreanska, om inte den bästa!

    ReplyDelete