Monday 7 November 2011

Peace & Love

I made one really major and life altering decision in connection to my last Korea trip, some of you may think it's silly and naïve and all that but to me it was like an epiphany, suddenly everything made sense. I knew what I wanted and where I wanted to go in life. My life in Sweden has been a very good one, I had nothing to complain about not really (expect for the ordinary adoption issues) of course. But my mum and dad really are the best parents that I ever could have gotten. I can't imagine having any other parents, honestly I know mum and I don't get along most of the times and that I might give her a hard time oftentimes. But I truely wouldn't change them or want it any other way. I love my mum and dad, 아버지어머니언니 and 형제.

But here's the big thing, like major or something of that sort, despite everything that happened I still feel like I not only want to return (I'm convinced that I will). No, I'm talking about living there
as a foreign resident not as a tourist but living there permanently for a shorter amount of time for exactly how long is yet to be determined. But I felt at ease and at peace there , I'd like to bring that feeling permanently in too my life. And yes, it also felt like I left a piece of my heart in Korea, which is kind of true since I forgot and left a few things there. 

I realize that it might take some time before I actually can achive that, and I suppose we're talking years here. And I'm not naïve, I am also avare of the fact that might mean I'd have to make sacrifices that I'm more then willing too take. At least I have a goal in life now, which I didn't use to have and that's worth a lot in my book.

And rest assure I will make it happen, one day I'll be living in Korea.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle 


Related posts:
My Values

I Wish I Knew

What I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment