Tuesday 15 November 2011

Not Sad

I'm not sad anymore, or I'm trying to stay positive and focus on the good things in life which might be noticed in this blog by now. I still struggle with the adoption and reunion related stuff , and I will still blogg about those topics but maybe less often. I'm not really sure what the future holds in store for me but I'm ready for whatever challenge life throughs at me. Remember this there's at least two people in the world that loves you.

My struggle as an adoptee will most likely never end, I'm still trying to make sense of the world which is easier said then done. There are still so many things that I don't know anything about, I know that but I also know that there things that I have knowledge about that others might not know about. That is allright, I'm not complaining it's how life is supposed to be.

But I still can't shake the feeling of feeling totally alone ( I know I'm not alone there's many , many other KADs out there) but sometimes it feels like I'm the only one out there having the kind of feelings, emotions and opinions not only about Korea and adoption but about life in general.

And it is true that despite everything, there was a few days in Korea where I felt I could let my guard down a bit and relax instead of worrying about what someone might said or if I misunderstood something. I spent the last week in KOROOT which to me proved to be very needed it gave me some distance to my active reunion and all of the tension it created. However the impressions from last week was never negative yet sometimes difficult and truthfully I couldn't process it until I was back in Sweden.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Greif Again

Too Young

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment