Wednesday 24 August 2011

Who's Reading Taste Of Kimchi?

Today or actually this week started pretty sad so I don't have the energy or motivation to write long enries about my life.... I'm feeling guilty right now for going overseas instead of staying home to attend the upcoming funeral. (I had sort of promised myself I would attend the funerals for both of my still living grandparents.)

I write in English but I'm a native speaker of Swedish, (for obvious reasons I prefer to blog in English). So maybe it's not so surprising to see that most of my readers are from
  • The US
  • Great Britain
  • Australia
  • Canada
And since I'm living in Sweden my readers also comes from Sweden and since I'm a Korean adoptee many of them also are from South Korea.

And then there's those who I'm not quite sure of (why they read this I mean) that would be:
  • Germany
  • France
  • Russia
  • Singapore
  • The Philippines
  • Iran
  • Malaysia
  • Saud Arabia
  • Ukraine
  • Estonia
  • Latvia
Which country do you come from and where do you live ? (when you're reading this blog where in the world are you?)

And most read posts are:
  1. the entry from 17th February
  2. Korean Technology
  3. Seightseeing in North Korea
  4. 11th November entry
  5. Olympic stadium
  6. 27th December
  7. Adoption Day
  8. Dual Citizenship
  9. No Ending
© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Vacation Memories

Kimchi Thoughts

Search Terms

1 comment:

  1. I am from the US. So I guess that's not really surprising because you do blog in English. I find it very interesting to read about adoption from other perspectives, not just my American one.

    I have views from all over the world too. Some make sense (UK, Canada, Australia, Sweden ;-), and Africa - my friends are there) but others don't. It's interesting.

    ReplyDelete