Saturday 20 August 2011

Search Terms

  • under the loving care of the fatherly leader + facebook - first thing first, Under the loving care of the fatherly leader is a book about Kim Il Sung but I doubt he has facebook. Because first of all Kim Il Sung is dead, but Kim Il Sung's son Kim Jong Il is the current North Korean leader. He might have facebook but I wouldn't bet any money on it.
  • love is an obsticle - love becomes what you make of it, if you decide it is an obsticle nothing will change. I have an entry with obsticle in it's title.
  • Asian fairy tales jeju national museum - an art exhibition of Asian fairy tales at Jeju brought you here, sorry but I have no information. I do however admit I've written some about Jeju.
  • New York City Korea Day Kimchi Contest - I don't think I ever have written about New York here... and I think it's kind of obvious that the reader didn't find what they searched for but even so they ended up here.
  • baking school in Seoul - ok obviously I do bake and cook a lot, but I don't have a baking school in Seoul. It's Korea's capital city and the place of my birth. That's it .
  • Korean Pine Apple Bread - this is a blog about Korea , and I've made the famous Pine Apple Upside Down Cake. And also written an entry about Korean bread.
  • Korean Sesame Tapioca bread recepie - one of the bread types I've written about but I don't know any recepie myself for that bread.
  • Seoul and travel - I'm planning a trip to Korea so yeah that seems right, nothing fishy there.
  • how to be a God mother - I have mentioned once in one entry that I am a Godmother to my best friend's child. But I don't know how to be a God mother and hey, yes there's a diffrence between Godmother and god mother.
  • adoptees original surnames - one subject that I've written about almost since day one was personal name change and also how adoptees relates and thinks about original surnames and names in relation to their natural heritage.
  • adoption agency Sweden- I was adopted to Sweden and yes, I've written an entry about Swedish agencies.
  • kimchi freezing - kimchi should be considered Korea's national dish if it isn't already. It's also a part of my blog name not webb address. And I suppose kimchi can freeze.
  • is kimchi dirty - well, I tried to make my own kimchi one and considering that it's made out of vegetables I guess it could possibly be dirty if you don't clean the vegetables under water first.
  • Kyss Mig - a Swedish movie currently airing.
  • what the taste of the kimchi - have no clue, did someone want to find out what kimchi tastes like or did try to come to my blog?
  • Korean big feet - yes I'm an ethnic Korean with big feet - maybe that's surprising?
  • Dirty Korean - That's only the title of a book , I would never actually state that the Korean language is a dirty one. It is however a really old language.
  • my brother Swedish - I'm a Swedish citizen from adoption that was raised in Sweden with my younger brother (from adoption).
  • Kim Kyong Hui - if you read the actual entry you know what it says; that said woman is the sister to North Korea's leader Kim Il Sung.
  • Korean traits - I have written an entry about the infamous Korean stubborness. But I'm not sure if stubborness really is that uncommon these days.
  • Korean culture - one of my interests is Korean culture, but since I have haven't been raised there my knowledge is suspiciously limited.
  • kimchiblog - maybe that will work to get you to the right place, I'm not sure. Are you ?
  • tasteofkimchi - the title of my blog.

Do you have any peculiar search terms in your stats?
© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Here I Come

Adoption And Divorce

Seoul News

No comments:

Post a Comment