Thursday 25 August 2011

삼일

Three days left before I will be back in my birth country... As the days passes I realize that I for one still have a lot of preparations to do. I also realize that I might have taken on too much, I'm not sure where I'll be staying (hopefully somewhere, my family is rather big) and more importantly I'm not confident that there will be someone to pick me up at the airport. Maybe I'm foolish and naive for deciding to go there on my own.

I start to feel really anxious and vulnerable for some reason, I know Korea is a pretty safe town to be in compared to Europe and big Western cities. You can't feel safe in Stockholm but you can feel safe in Seoul (generally speaking).

The fruit company associated with New York has been suwed by a staggering 27.000 South Koreans for breach of privacy... I wouldn't like to be that fruit in a bowl right now... Just saying..


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Vivid Dreams

Preparing Takeoff

Travel Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment