Monday 22 August 2011

Latest From Sweden

Sweden defeated Australia with 3 -1 and will play in the Olympics... Hope they do well.

Swedes eat more unhealthy now compared to some 20 years ago... Who's to blame ?

Crime Novels the bomb what about Dirty Crime, Elegant Crime, Wine Crime or Stockholm Noir ? And the great success of Wallander and Millennium trilogy has now also been turned into a American movie...

Swedish HRH Crown Princess Victoria an expecting mother, but remember she's not the first pregnant mother and the child is yet to be born.


Saab's road down to nothing... many companies seems to have fallen this last couple of months first Saab then Onoff. Who's next?

This morning a few hours ago my grandmother passed away, she became ill yesterday. Dad is sad , cries sometimes but tries to be brave. His mother became 95 years and she managed to keep a clear head and she never had to be on bedrest. Now I'm thinking it might be selfish of me to travel to Korea to see my other family (even though it's someting I wanted to do for a long time), maybe it's selfish of me... I will most likely miss my grandmother's funeral since I will be gone for a little over a month (that is if I do decide to). I only have grandparent left now on my mother's side it's my grandmother she's 88...

I don't know much, anything about my Korean grandparents they could have died and passed away without me ever finding out. My Omma no longer has contact with her side of the family and they only see dad's side of the family on special occissions like weddings and such.

Hey, what's wrong with blogger I can't seem to leave comments on other peoples blogs, it says something about me not having permission for that identity. Weired. And annoying.

This entry is already a mismatch of basically everything so here's some more I have an account on tumblr now.


(c)Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Perfect Adoptee

Family Values

Stand By Me

Last Letter

Seoul News

No comments:

Post a Comment