Saturday 27 August 2011

Favorite Blogs

  1. Exile in Xiangnan
  2. Yoon's Blur
  3. The Queen Of Denial
  4. adoptionechoes
  5. Once Was Von
  6. Declassified Adoptee 
  7. Joy's Division
  8. Lost Daughter's
  9. Komapseumnida
  10. Insert Bad Movie Title Here

I know there are more great blogs out there (if you're not mentioned here then don't take it personally) if you see a link to your blog then you're there for a reason - You have something important too say , togheter we can be strong.


Today I will do some last minute packing and then go to bed really early because tomorrow I'll be on my way to Seoul the city that never sleps which happens to be my birth place too. One of the first thing I have to do is to pick up some tourist maps (if I don't want to repeat last year's arrival to Seoul..) (Yesterday) and today I'll do some last minute landry washing.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:
Vacation Memories

Last Preparations

Blog Readers

Search Terms

1 comment: