Sunday 28 August 2011

Taking Off From Sthlm Arlanda

 Even though I should have finished packing at least 90 % of my stuff
so far I´ve finished nothing. Everything is layed out to be packed into the suitcase but I really don´t wanna go... I´m still sad because grandma passed away earlier this week. A trip to Korea doesn´t seem appropriate, or does it ?

It certainly gives the expression cold feet a completely new meaning...

I'm off !!! Departing from Sthlm Arlanda changing plane in Beijing , China to go to my final destination Incheon, Seoul. Tomorrow early afternoon I'll be on Korean soil but first a connect flight in Beijing China.  Estimated total time: 14 hours . Yesterday Athletic's Cup started in Daegu, Korea - which by the way isn't the reason for my stay.

©Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment