Wednesday 9 February 2011

언니

언니 sister , is it really all right that I call you sister? Do you know how much I'd like to not only tell you about my life but also somehow , even if it is unrealistic make you a part of my life? Share my secrets with you, joke around with you and confide in you in times of trouble...

However that is presently not likely to materialize mainly because of my limited knowledge in Hangul although I'm learning it. And then there's also the cultural aspect which cannot be denied, you as well as the rest of my family where raised in a Confucian society that still seems to prioritaze a hierarchial system. Compared to Korea ,Sweden is much more equal at least it's supposed to be so even if I learn Hangul we might never be able to understand and relate to one another, which basically means we might never be like real sisters even if we are because we share the same blood although we were to be separated and raised independently and without knowledge of each other for years.

But 언니 Unni do you know that I love you? I really hope you do...

Related posts:

감사합니다

입양인

미안해

사랑해요 아빠

나의 가족

No comments:

Post a Comment